Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Internet site that I chose to relate to my blog is pbs.org.  However although the site doesn’t relate solely to my topic of women in politics, it does provide thousands of stories and reports on women in politics and other issues of the sort. This media site is made to inform the public about news from all over the world, and not just news that is covered on the PBS television station, but from other television and radio stations as well as stories from all over the world in news papers, journals, magazines, and other scholarly sources.  This site has become very helpful in providing me with topics to blog about as well as my own personal interest reading.  Two of the stories I used from this website were both related to Sara Palin and her influence in the recent presidential election.  Another article I used was about Palin’s negative support that she was receiving from the female population in not only Alaska her home state, but in other high women’s rights states as well, such as Connecticut and Michigan.   These aren’t the only articles that I pulled from this site.  I have used two other blogs that have been influenced by information that I found on this site.  I would recommend this site to anyone that needs to research information that is covered by any type of media.        

No comments: